Grand South Kerala Tour With Kanyakumari
Dates:- 23th Sep. to 30 Sep.2013 (7Nights /8 Days )
1. Mumbai‐Cochin‐Day 1 (23/9/2013)
Arrival at Cochin Railway Station. Check in Hotel.
Site seeing: ‐ In Evening Dutch Palace, Cochin Shipyard, Chinese Fishing Net, free for shopping and enjoy at Cochin beach. Stay At: Overnight stay at Cochin Hotel.
2. Munnar‐Day 2 & 3 (24/9/2013 & 25/9/2013 )
After Breakfast Proceed to Munnar, Site seeing: Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Raja Malai, Eravikulam National Park and Excursion in Munnar Hills and eve. Free for shopping. (Munnar is famous for Tea plantation.)Stay At: 2 Overnights stay at Munnar Hotel.
3. Thekkady‐Periyar Day4 (26/9/2013)
Proceed to Thekkady, check in hotel. Site seeing: Spices Plantation Visit and free for shopping. (Thekkady market is famous for spices.)Stay At: Overnight stay at Thekkady Hotel.
4. Kumarakom‐Alleppey Day‐5 (27/9/2013)
After breakfast, proceed to Boating in Periyar Lake (2hrs) ‐Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary. And further journey starts to Alleppey, check in hotel and move to enjoy in Alleppey Beach and Motor Boating in Alleppey back water (2hrs).Stay At: Overnight stay at Alleppey.
5. Kovalam‐Poovar‐Day‐6 (28/9/2013)
After breakfast proceed to Kovalam and check in hotel, leisure at Kovalam and Enjoy in Kovalam Beach Resort & eve. free for shopping.Stay At: Overnight stay at Kovallam Hotel.
6. Kanyakumari‐Day‐7 (29/9/2013)
After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari. Site seeing: Vivekananda Rock, Kanyakumari Temple, Suchindram Temple, after lunch free for 1hr shopping, in eve. M. Gandhi Memorial & Merging of three oceans (Triveni Sangam‐Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean & Arabian Sea) and back to Kovallam.Stay At: Overnight stay at Kovallam.
7. Trivandrum‐Mumbai‐Day‐8 (30/9/2013)
After breakfast proceed to Trivandrum Railway station with sweet memories.
Package Includes: ‐
Hotel Category 2/3 Star.
Room AC ‐ Twin sharing basis. (In Munnar & Thekkady Non AC Rooms are providing as these are cool places.)
Vehicle‐ Non AC Bus.
Meal Plan: AP –Buffet (Mor. Breakfast‐Tea, Lunch, Eve. Tea, Dinner).
Periyar Lake Boating, Wild Life Sanctuary entry fee.
2 hours motor boat cruise at Alleppey.
Kanyakumari boating charges to transfer Vivekanand Rock &Thiruvallur Statue.
Tamilnadu Permit, Toll, Tax, Parking, D.A.
Air Fare or Train Fare. Food in Flight & Train.
Sightseeing beyond given itinerary.
Any personal expenses like laundry charges, Mineral Water, Coffee, food other than package
includes porter/Kulli charges etc.
In any Temple‐Darshan fee/Donation.
Camera/Video/Handy cam charges.
Munnar Boating. Boating other than package includes.
Package cost Rs.22,500/‐ per person. (Twin sharing basis ‐Age above 10 yrs).
Extra person – Rs.21,000/‐ per person. (Same Room on triple sharing‐without bed with mattress.)
Single Person Cost-Rs.24,500/-per person. (Separate Room on single sharing basis.)
Child Cost Rs.16,500/‐(Same Room ‐ Age between 6 to 10 yrs with seat in bus, without bed with mattress.)
Kindly Note: ‐
• Child below 5 yrs is complimentary on share bed without mattress, without seat in bus.
• Ernakullam South Railway station pickup on 23th Sep. 2013 at 14:00 pm
• Cochin Hotel check in start with Eve. Tea & Kovallam Hotel check out end with Breakfast.
• Trivandrum Central Railway station drop on 30 Sep.2013 at 8:00am.
• Pick up – drop facility will be providing as per timing mention above. Person coming before or after the given Schedule should manage his/her own transport, food cost & can join the further tour.
• At Padmanabh Swami Temple, men have to wear plain white / black loongi and Ladies have to wear a saree (no specific color).There is a facility in temple to change cloths & wear it on rent.
•At Kanyakumari Mandir, men have to compulsorily go without shirts, sandos or T-shirts.
• Due to change in train or flight schedule/charges or situation beyond our control increase in costing will be dividing to all equally.
• Drinking Alcohol & smoking is strictly not allowed during tour.
• Munnar & Thekkady Non AC Rooms are providing as these are cool places.
Advance 50% of package cost for booking confirmation and balance before 25th Aug. 2013. Last date of booking 20th July 2013. (For railway ticket booking.)
Kindly read all terms & conditions before booking. Otherwise it will be assume that you had read & accept all terms & conditions. Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned Hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class. All booking and confirmations are subject to availability.